The New Stadium
This world-class stadium will be a global entertainment destination which will be home to the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football and the Orange Bowl. It will also play host to premier events such as Super Bowls, College Football Championships, international soccer matches, festivals and concerts. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
2014 – 2016 Comparison
Drag the slider left or right to compare 2014 and 2016.
What to expect: 2015
What to expect when the season starts in 2015
- Every seat in the stadium will be brand new
- Improved food and enhanced concourses in the 100/300 Levels
- Multiple new seating experiences
What to expect: 2016
What to expect when the season starts in 2016
- State-of-the-art open-air Canopy
- Four HD video boards and improved audio
- Improved concessions